How to apply online
Applications for employment with Ultimate Hikes can only be made online. Before submitting an application, please read the following information carefully...
All applications must have a covering letter and CV attached. Only one application per person can be accepted. You are given the opportunity to select one position for which you wish to apply. In case you are unsuccessful in your application for this position, you should indicate as part of your application a second choice position if one exists.
The Privacy Act 1993
The information supplied in this application is used solely to assess suitability for employment with Ultimate Hikes in the position concerned. This information will be held in a secure place. No information will be disclosed to unauthorised parties without prior approval of the applicant, except as required by law. The applicant has the right to view their personal information held by Ultimate Hikes in the presence of the Privacy Officer and may request correction if necessary. If an application is unsuccessful, information submitted as part of this application will be deleted from the Ultimate Hikes database, unless the applicant is informed otherwise.
- Applications for employment positions must be personally completed by the applicant.
- All further correspondence with applicants, once an application has been submitted, will be via email; therefore a valid email address will be required in order to submit an application.
- All attachments must be in Microsoft Word, or Abode Acrobat (PDF). Other file types including MS Publisher are not supported. Applications cannot be considered if attachments are not supplied, if incorrect documents are provided or if attachments are blank.
- Ensure that your cover letter includes why you are suitable for the position, remember we get 100s of applications so this is your chance to really shine!
- Your CV should back up and expand on information provided in your application form, including details of any qualifications gained and previous employment. Previous employment information should include the positions held and detail duties, responsibilities and reasons for leaving.
- Before going through to the apply online section, please ensure that you have access to your resume/CV and cover letter.
- Please ensure that you are fully aware of all of the details of the position for which you are applying.
- Please read the rest of this website to gain a full understanding of Ultimate Hikes and the service that we provide for our customers.
- Please note that the apply online system does not save your application until you hit submit.
You are only entitled to work in New Zealand for Ultimate Hikes if you are a NZ citizen or resident, an Australian citizen or if you hold a valid work permit that covers the duration of time for which you will be employed. We do not offer any work experience placements.
Each year, Ultimate Hikes applies to the New Zealand Immigration department in order to sponsor a small number of applicants who require work permits; these are for positions requiring specialist skills, such as fluency in Japanese. Relevant experience and qualifications are essential to any application that requires the sponsorship of work permits. Ultimate Hikes cannot guarantee that an application for work permit sponsorship will be accepted by New Zealand Immigration.
Difficulties with application submission
We encourage all applicants to apply through our online system in order to ensure that your application is received. If difficulties are experienced with the online system please email email@example.com. Please note that applications submitted other than online may take longer to process.
We look forward to receiving your application and wish you the best of luck!