with all the modern conveniences - unplugged.
Private, custom built lodges.
Dedicated to providing you with modern comfort in ancient surroundings, each lodge is fully staffed and offers full lounge and dining facilities serving delicious food for breakfast and dinner with snacks on arrival.
Accommodation options on the Grand Traverse include:
- QUAD ROOMS: 4 people in bunkstyle rooms with shared bathroom facilities (dormitory style on first night)
- PRIVATE QUEEN: 1-2 people in a private room with queen bed and private ensuite bathroom (Routeburn section only)
- PRIVATE TWIN: 1-2 people in a private room with two single beds and private ensuite bathroom. (Routeburn section only)
Enjoy excellent Kiwi cuisine
After an invigorating day on the Track you will have worked up an appetite. Our lodges on the Greenstone Track are more rustic and you will be looked after by our guides. The Routeburn lodges have full kitchens and our staff have been working to make sure your time inside is as memorable as your time outside.
- Comfortable beds with duvets and pillows
- Hot water showers
- Shampoo, conditioner and hair dryers
- Flushing toilets
- Generated electricity until 10pm each evening
- Washing & Drying rooms*
- Selection of NZ wines, beers and soft drinks for purchase
*Steele Creek Lodge on the Greenstone Track is generated by solar power and doesn't have drying room facilities.Our Lodges