Private, custom built lodges.
Dedicated to providing you with modern comfort in ancient surroundings, each lodge is fully staffed and offers full lounge and dining facilities serving delicious food for breakfast and dinner, with snacks, and tea and coffee on arrival.
Explore our lodges
Accommodation options on the Milford Track includes:
- Shared Rooms: 4 people in bunkstyle rooms with shared bathroom facilities, some have 6 beds.
- Private Queen: 1-2 people in a private room with queen bed and private ensuite bathroom
- Private Twin: 2 people in a private room with two single beds and private ensuite bathroom
- Private Standard Queen: 1-2 people in a private room with queen bed and private ensuite bathroom. The views from this room type may be impeded by surrounding buildings, otherwise it is the same as a Private Queen room.
Enjoy excellent Kiwi cuisine
After an invigorating day on the Milford Track you will have worked up an appetite. Our lodges have full kitchens and our staff have been working to make sure your time inside on the Milford Track is as memorable as your time outside.
- Comfortable beds
- Hot water showers
- Shampoo, conditioner and hair dryers
- Flush toilets
- Generated electricity until 10pm each evening
- Washing & drying rooms for your hiking gear
- Selection of NZ wines, beers and soft drinks for purchase