Milford Track guided walk
Private, custom built lodges.
Dedicated to providing you with modern comfort in ancient surroundings, each lodge is fully staffed and offers full lounge and dining facilities serving delicious food for breakfast and dinner, with snacks, and tea and coffee on arrival.
Accommodation options on the Milford Track includes:
- Shared Rooms: 4 - 6 people in bunk rooms with shared bathroom facilities.
- Private Queen (pictured): 2 people in a private room with a queen size bed and private ensuite bathroom
- Private Twin: 2 people in a private room with two king single beds and private ensuite bathroom
Relax with a drink before dinner
Relax in the lodge with a glass of wine, beer or a soft drink and enjoy pre-dinner snacks with your fellow walkers.
Food & beverage
All meals are provided while you are with us.
- Breakfast is a choice of continental and cooked options.
- Lunch is subway style where you make your own from a range of sandwich and salad fillings with fruit and snacks to pack too.
- Dinner is three courses and you will be asked to choose a main course from three different options each night.
- Snacks are available on arrival at the lodge and before dinner.
- Tea, coffee and water are available at all times
- Wine, beer and some soft drinks can be for purchase from the bar in the evening.
Vegetarian and gluten free options are available. Any particular allergies or dietary requirements must be advised prior to departure. We will do our best to accommodate requests bearing in mind the isolated environment.
- Comfortable beds in shared or private rooms. linen is provided. Sleepsheets are used in shared rooms.
- Private ensuite and shared bathrooms - all have flush toilets and hot showers with shampoo, conditioner and hair dryers. Towels are provided.
- Generated electricity until 10pm each evening
- Washing & drying rooms for your hiking gear
Explore our lodges