with all the modern conveniences .
Private, custom built lodges.
Dedicated to providing you with modern comfort in ancient surroundings, each lodge is fully staffed and offers full lounge and dining facilities serving delicious food for breakfast and dinner with snacks on arrival.
Accommodation options on the Milford & Routeburn Tracks
- Shared Rooms: 4 - 6 people in bunk rooms with shared bathroom facilities.
- Private Queen (pictured): 1-2 people in a private room with a queen size bed and private ensuite bathroom
- Private Twin: 2 people in a private room with two king single beds and private ensuite bathroom
Relax with a drink before dinner
Relax in the lodge with a glass of wine, beer or a soft drink and enjoy pre-dinner snacks with your fellow walkers.
Enjoy excellent Kiwi cuisine
After an invigorating day on the MilfordTrack you will have worked up an appetite. Our lodges have full kitchens and our staff have been working to make sure your time inside on the Milford Track is as memorable as your time outside.
Food and Beverage
All meals are provided while you are with us.
- Breakfast is a choice of continental and cooked options.
- Lunch is subway style where you make your own from a range of sandwich and salad fillings with fruit and snacks to pack too.
- Dinner is three courses and you will be asked to choose a main course from three different options each night.
- Snacks are available on arrival at the lodge and before dinner.
- Tea, coffee and water are available at all times
- Wine, beer and some soft drinks can be for purchase from the bar in the evening.
Vegetarian and gluten free options are available. Any particular allergies or dietary requirements must be advised prior to departure. We will do our best to accommodate requests bearing in mind the isolated environment.Lounge and Dining
- Comfortable beds - linen provided. Sleepsheets are used in shared rooms.
- Hot water showers
- Body wash, shampoo, conditioner and hair dryers
- Flushing toilets
- Generated electricity until 10pm each evening
- Washing & Drying rooms for your hiking gear
- Selection of NZ wines, beers and soft drinks for purchase