Enjoy your walk without sacrificing comfort.
Our lodges have been designed and purpose built with everything, right down to the last nail, flown in by helicopter. The result is total comfort in the last place you would expect it.
Accommodation options on the Milford Track
- MULTISHARE: 4-6 people in bunkstyle rooms with shared bathroom facilities
- PRIVATE QUEEN: 1-2 people in a private room with queen bed and private ensuite bathroom
- PRIVATE TWIN: 1-2 people in a private room with two single beds and private ensuite bathroom
Facilities in our Milford Track wilderness lodges include:
- Comfortable beds with duvets and pillows
- Hot water showers
- Shampoo, conditioner and hair dryers
- Flushing toilets
- Generated electricity until 10pm
- Fabric powder and facilities for hand-washing
- Drying rooms
- Full kitchen and lodge staff
- Selection of New Zealand wines, beers and soft drinks for purchase
Enjoy excellent Kiwi cuisine
After an invigorating day on the Milford Track you will have worked up an appetite. Our lodges have full kitchens and our staff have been working to make sure your time inside on the Milford Track is as memorable as your time outside.
Enjoy a snack and cold drink when you arrive at the lodge. A three course dinner follows: hearty homemade soup; a traditional New Zealand main; fresh garden salad followed by dessert, tea and coffee. A selection of New Zealand wine, beer and soft drinks are available for purchase from our bars throughout your evening.
A hot cuppa will be ready and waiting for early risers and breakfast offers a selection of fruit and cereal or a full cooked breakfast of bacon and eggs. Your guides will lay everything out for you to make your own picnic lunch on the way out: a delicious sandwich and your choice of fruit and energy snacks to keep you going through the day. Lunch is on route, but a hot drink will be waiting for you when you stop.
Dip your toes in the crystal clear river that runs in front on the lodge then spend some time looking through the Glade museum.
After a short climb you'll enter deep into the forest to find Pompolona Lodge where a hot cuppa and afternoon tea awaits.
After crossing Mackinnon Pass enjoy afternoon tea at Quintin Lodge before walking up to the spectacular Sutherland Falls.
Mitre Peak Lodge
The view from Mitre Peak Lodge will take your breath away - the magnificent Mitre Peak flanked by Milford Sound.